Dinner with Wine Pairing
A unique, first for Namibia experience that will dazzle your senses.
The exquisite Rhino Royalé is ideally located on Kalakwa Lodge, 115km from Windhoek, or 70km from Hosea Kutako International Airport, offering terrains ranging from savannah grasslands to bushveld and rocky hills. Our luxurious chalets overlook savannah landscape where rhino, leopard and kudu roam. The Rhino Royale is set on one of the most picturesque locations on the reserve and boasts a nine course menu & wine pairing which makes for a sensational, never-before seen experience in Namibia.
A minimum of 12 persons sharing is required to book exclusively.
Dresscode ~ Formal cocktail, silk & glitter (strictly no khaki)
How To Reach Us
- Leave Windhoek drive towards Gobabis.
- Pass the airport, approximately 5km after the airport turn right onto the Nina road (M51). Continue on M51 for 60km.
- Turn left onto the D1472- there is a big yellow hornbill bird cut-out under a camel thorn tree at this turn-off. You will see a sign saying “Pepperkorrel”.
- Continue another 12km (you will go over 2 cattle grids). You will see a high fence start after the second cattle grid, this is the start of Kalakwa.
- Drive passed the first gate (main gate) and come in at the second gate. There is a button at the gate, press the top button and we will open.
- Continue straight for 6km (look out for rhinos on the way) and you will arrive at the lodge.